- "Administration of the site of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the site administration)" - authorized employees to manage the site, acting on behalf of the FOP Skubenko V.M. online store, who organize the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions or operations carried out with personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" - a mandatory requirement for the administration or other persons who have access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- “The user of the website of the FOP Skubenko V.M. Online Store is a person who has access to the Site using the Internet and uses the Site of the online store.
- "Cookies" - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, the web client or web browser sends it to the web server in an HTTP request every time they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
- "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2.2. The user gives his consent to the Site Administration to process the information received, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, correction), use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data specified in questionnaire, for the purpose of activities aimed at creating a database of participants, compiling statistical reports, conducting marketing research, as well as interacting with the user, including via telecommunication networks, including sending SMS messages and emails, until such consent is withdrawn.< br> 2.3.The user confirms his agreement that the Site Administration has the right to interact with the user by making direct contacts using various means of communication, including, but not limited to: mailing list, e-mail, the Internet, etc. .
- Name of the user;
- user's contact phone number;
- e-mail address (e-mail);
- Product delivery address;
- User's place of residence.
Purpose of collection and processing of personal data3.1. FOP Skubenko V.M. uses personal information of the user of the Online Store for these purposes:
- identification of a user registered on the website of the online store for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods remotely with the FOP Skubenko V.M. online store.
- providing the User with effective customer support;
- providing the User with personalized services;
- communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Services, the provision of services, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the user;
- improving the quality of services, ease of use, development of new services and services;
- providing information about goods, services sold by FOP Skubenko V.M., about promotions conducted by FOP Skubenko V.M., responses to requests, as well as the fulfillment by FOP Skubenko V.M. of its obligations to consumers of goods (services);
- Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
Categories of collected data4.1.The categories of personal data collected by the site (independently or through third parties) include: Cookies and data on the use of network resources.
4.2. Personal data may be provided by the user independently or may be collected automatically by the site when using it.
4.3. Users are responsible for the Personal Data of third parties that they receive, publish or provide to others using the site, and confirm that they have the consent of the third party to provide data to the Owner.
Methods and terms of personal data processing5.1.The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2.The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Internet Site. store FOP Skubenko V.M., including delivery of the Goods.
User rights6.1. Users have the right to find out at any time whether their Personal Data has been stored, and can contact the Site Administration to find out their content and origin, check their accuracy, or ask them to supplement, cancel, update, correct or transform into a format that ensures anonymity, or block any data stored in violation of the law, as well as oppose its processing for any and all legal grounds. Relevant requests should be sent to the site administration at the address indicated in the contact information on the site.
7.2. Cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of websites (for example, to measure the number of visitors and how long they stay on the site), to identify the most interesting and visited topics and pages, as well as to provide ease of navigation and using the site, without collecting any personal information. Also, cookies can be used to create a personal approach based on the user's existing experience of interacting with the site and its benefits. Over time, this information allows you to improve the experience.
Personal Data Security8.1. The online store FOP Skubenko V.M. takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties .
8.3. The user's personal data may be used for legal purposes in court or in stages leading to possible legal action due to the site or services being misused.
The user is aware that the site administration may be forced to provide personal data at the request of public authorities.
9.2. In order to ensure the operation of the site and its maintenance, the site and any third-party services may keep files that record the interaction of the site with users (system logs), or use other Personal Data for this purpose (in in particular, the IP address).
10.3. In case of disagreement with any changes made to the Rules, the User must stop using the site, and also demand that the administration of the data site delete his personal data.